- We offer school and group visits all year round.
- Our discounted group admission rates start for 15 or more paying customers and every 16th person goes FREE.
- The private group tours last approximately 1½ hours and are available during the week.
- These include your own member of staff who’ll provide a fact-filled talk on the butterfly lifecycle, a guided rainforest tour and a chance to get close to a giant millipede, snake and tarantula in a private handling session.
If you would like to make an advanced booking, please call or email with your preferred date(s)/time(s).
- We can hold Children's Parties on Saturdays and Sundays starting at 10.30am and 1pm (or midweek depending on availability).
- Parties last a maximum of 2hrs, cost £95 and include use of the Party Room and a private talk, tour of the attraction, then animal handling session for up to 20 children (no minimum no.).
- Parties must be accompanied by at least 1 adult (up to 2 adults can enter the attraction free with every party).
- Whilst the children are on their tour, this gives you approx. 20-30 minutes to prepare the Party Room, if required.
We also offer special added extras for your party (please request at the time of booking). Extras include:
- Party Lunch Boxes (£4.95 each)
- Party Bags (options range from £3, £5, £7.50, £10 or more each)
- A sign (e.g. Happy 6th Birthday Emma) can be put in our Burmese Python's tank (£5)
The Party Room is supplied with tables, table cloth and chairs. If you would prefer to supply your own extras you are more than welcome to.
To make a booking, please call or email for current availability.